8/7/10

Throat puncher


Above: Cory Forster wallride.
It's been over a month now since I've been able to skate and I've noticed a serious change in my personality. Each morning I seem to wake up with my jaw clenched and I've never felt so perpetually angry and pissed off in my life. I think I've pretty much developed the attitude of a meat head jock. Not good. The good news is that my knee might not be as bad as was originally thought. Maybe I'll recover before I really get into MMA, Affliction apparel, and whatever else jocks are into at the moment.
Hey, my favorite lumberjack skateboarder has a new part out.
This is pretty old, but since I'm borderline internet retarded, I haven't been able to find it until now.
Seriously, will someone please remix this to Public Enemy or some other old school hip-hop already so I don't have to listen to this horrible song anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment