10/12/11

Infinite Sadness


Above: Paul Kane.
Went to check and see if Paul Kane was dry yet. It's not. As I looked for a better shot of the pond, I happened to look down and spot a syringe in a planter. I've always maintained that skateboarding is actually one of the least sketchy things happening in Paul Kane. In fact, we should have a best "Sketchy Paul Kane Story Contest".
I remember skating there once while what appeared to be a crackhead bikini photo shoot was going down. It was crazy. I remember being a little concerned that, at any moment, they might drop the pretence of the photo shoot and start filming some sort of horrifying amateur movie.
I could never tell it as well as him, but Nathan's story of taking a header into one of the pond's putrid, water filled potholes, is another classic.
If you have a good story hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment